Highly Regarded Idaho Law Firm Provides Comprehensive Representation
Experienced Nampa attorneys serve individuals, families and businesses throughout the Treasure Valley
When you have a legal issue, choosing a reputable and established law firm can help boost your chances of a favorable resolution. Since 1968, the full-service firm of White Peterson, Attorneys at Law in Nampa has handled criminal defense, business law, estate planning and other legal matters for clients throughout the Treasure Valley and beyond. Our seasoned attorneys provide legal guidance that is founded on 100 combined years of experience practicing law. Whatever problem you are facing, you can count on us — the largest law firm in Southern Idaho outside of Boise — to deliver responsive and effective legal representation.
Dedicated attorneys provide thorough legal support to clients
Clients throughout Southern Idaho look to our firm for assistance because we provide:
- Empathetic guidance — Helping to resolve problems through practical legal guidance is our goal, but we also recognize that the often difficult cases we handle deserve and benefit from compassion and sensitivity.
- Strategic representation — We look at all the unique intricacies of your matter to identify which legal approach will help you obtain the most favorable outcome.
- Respected leadership — William F. Nichols, Terrence R. White and William F. “Bud” Yost are AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
Our attorneys are licensed to practice in front of all Idaho courts, and several are also licensed in Oregon and Washington State.
Accomplished law firm delivers a wide range of legal solutions
We are committed to bringing positive results to our clients in a variety of practice areas:
- Business law — We handle merger and acquisition paperwork and negotiations and assist businesses throughout the Treasure Valley with the full spectrum of business law matters.
- Estate planning — Ensuring that your estate is distributed according to your wishes takes forethought and planning. Our estate planning attorneys bring years of experience to trust administration and litigation and probate and estate administration.
- Real estate law — We handle such real estate law matters as land use and zoning and community and homeowners association disputes.
Contact our experienced Nampa law firm to make an appointment
At White Peterson, Attorneys at Law in Nampa, Idaho, we have helped clients obtain positive outcomes in a variety of legal areas since 1968. We represent individuals, families and businesses throughout the Treasure Valley and beyond. Please call 208-466-9272 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.