Firm estate planning attorneys Phil Peterson and Todd Rossman attended the Idaho State Bar’s Annual Advanced Estate Planning Seminar on September 7 and 8, 2012. Topics covered at the seminar included:
• Estate and Trust Planning with IRAs and Other Retirement Accounts
• Ethics for Estate Planning and Business Lawyers
• Trustee Fiduciary Risks and Litigation
• Planning for the $2 million to $10 million Estate
• How to Get Business Succession Planning Started
• 2012 Legislative and Judicial Update
Also included in the conference was the annual meeting of the Idaho State Bar Taxation, Probate and Trust Law Section, of which Mr. Peterson and Mr. Rossman are members.